COVID-19 Updates from Kellyville Smiles
We Are OPEN
You have no doubt have been hearing a lot of information about the global (COVID-19) virus and the safety guidelines that have been put in place.
We are OPEN for appointments to treat:
- Dental fillings
- Non-surgical extractions
- Hand scaling
- Gum treatments
- Temporomandibular dysfunction management
- Denture procedures
- Orthodontic treatment
- Dental emergencies such as dental pain, swellings, teeth infections
- Trauma to teeth
- Broken front teeth
- Soft tissue and gum ulcers
- Teeth cavities that require urgent dental treatment.
- Patients referred by medical practitioners for necessary dental treatment
Please contact us to make a booking!
Also, we have undertaken strict measures to protect our patients and ourselves against COVID-19 infections.
- Screening of patients for any symptoms of COVID-19 infections or recent travel overseas or exposure to someone with COVID-19 infections
- Spreading out patient appointments throughout the day to avoid the presence of many people in our waiting room
- Alcohol hand sanitisers are available to all our patients in the waiting room to disinfect their hands before and after their dental appointment
- Careful wiping of all surfaces, dental chair, and equipment with disinfectant wipes after every patient and sterilisation of any instruments used after every patient
- Using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) including N95 masks and face shields to protect our team during dental treatment against potential COVID-19 exposure
- Use of antiseptic mouthwash before dental treatment.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!